GHOSTBED LUXE MATTRESS 25 YEAR WARRANTY
Your new GhostBed Luxe mattress is covered by an industry-leading 25-year warranty by Nature’s Sleep, a company that has been in the sleep industry for more than 15 years. GhostBed, Inc. will repair or replace any GhostBed Luxe mattress from the original owner should it be defective due to faulty workmanship or structural defects, at our option and subject to the limitations and conditions described in this warranty.
This Limited Warranty covers:
- Any visible and lasting indentation (Body impression) greater than one (1.0) inch not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support); and any physical flaw in the mattress causing the material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- During the first ten (10) years of original ownership, if the mattress is deemed defective, GhostBed, Inc. shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress except for any handling or transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- Years 11 through 25 we will, (at our option), repair the mattress at a handling cost to the original owner, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge to the original owner plus transportation costs. If we replace the mattress, the prorated replacement charge will depend on when the mattress is replaced.
- If the mattress is replaced during the eleventh year of this warranty, the prorated replacement charge the original owner pays will be fifty (50) percent of the original purchase price.
- If the mattress is replaced after the eleventh year but before this warranty expires, the prorated charge the original owner pays will increase five (5) percent per year in years 12 -15, 4% years 16 – 20, 1% years 21-25 of the prorated period (i.e. 55% of the original purchase price).
This limited warranty does not cover any normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the GhostBed material, neither of which affect the performance or pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress. Nor changes in the cooling properties of the mattress which may decrease over time with use and exposure to the environment.
In order for this limited warranty to be valid, you MUST:
- Register your product with GhostBed (www.GhostBed.com) within 30 days of purchase for this warranty to be valid.
- Be the original consumer or purchaser. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the GhostBed Luxe mattress.
- Have purchased the GhostBed Luxe mattress from an authorized dealer.
- Provide proof of purchase via copy of original store receipt reflecting proof of purchase date, place of purchase and purchase price.
IF AN INAPPROPRIATE FOUNDATION, PLATFORM BEDFRAME USING A SLAT BASE WHICH ARE MORE THAN 4” APART (MATTRESS SUPPORTS) ARE USED WITH THIS MATTRESS, SUCH USE MAY VOID THIS WARRANTY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
The outer mattress cover is warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase against faults in material or workmanship. If the mattress, foundation, or cover is physically abused, damaged, soiled, burned, cut or torn, this warranty is void.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from GhostBed, Inc. or an authorized dealer of GhostBed, Inc. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it “as is” and “with all faults.” Proof of original purchase is required in order to be eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty.
This limited warranty provides the original mattress purchaser specific legal rights, one may enjoy additional rights based upon one’s domicile state.
Contact the retail store or dealer where you purchased your GhostBed Luxe mattress. If the dealer determines that a warranty problem exists, GhostBed will either replace or authorize the dealer to repair the defective product.
Please read the following important information:
Certain material in your new GhostBed Luxe mattress is temperature sensitive material; therefore the ambient room temperature may affect the mattress feel. Very warm or humid weather may make the mattress feel extra soft, while very cold weather may render the mattress somewhat firmer. A bedroom temperature between 65° – 75° Fahrenheit will generate the proper feel. Your mattress is new and it may take some time for you to get comfortable with its new feel. After a reasonable amount of “break-in” time, if you are still not as comfortable as you would like, try adding or removing a conventional mattress pad, this may alter the feel slightly and give you just the comfort level you are looking for.
Certain material in your new GhostBed mattress may, through the manufacturing process, have a minor odor when the mattress is first opened. This odor is harmless and will dissipate after a few days upon removal from the packaging.