White Glove Setup & Mattress Removal
Add White Glove service at checkout and we'll send our setup crew to your home after you've received your items. Lightning-fast shipping and professional setup—what could be better?
How it Works
- Select White Glove Setup at checkout.
- Your item(s) ship fast to your doorstep via FedEx—you'll receive a shipping notification so you know when you can expect them.
- Our White Glove team will call you within 24-48 hours to gather some information and help you coordinate your appointment time. Most customers secure appointments the same day or the day after their delivery!
- When your FedEx delivery arrives, all you'll need to do is bring your package(s) inside to a secure area so they're ready for your White Glove Technician. (Don't worry—we design all of our packaging so they're surprisingly easy to move and maneuver!)
- Your White Glove Technician will arrive at your appointment time to set up your items and haul away your current mattress (if needed).
White Glove Setup Includes:
- Professional and friendly service
- Unboxing/setup of your GhostBed mattress, Adjustable Base and/or All-in-One Foundation
- Removal of your old mattress and box spring (if needed)
- Removal of all packaging materials
White Glove Setup Does not Include:
- Moving any other furniture
- Installing headboard brackets
Need extra assistance? Call us at (954) 371-2004, and we can help you find a customized solution for your area.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with white glove service?
For an added fee, our professional setup crew can provide that “white glove” touch! After you've received your order, you'll have a separate appointment with our White Glove technicians, who will:
- Unbox and set up your GhostBed mattress, Adjustable Base and/or All-in-One Foundation
- Remove your current mattress and box spring (if needed)
- Remove all packaging material from your delivery (boxes, etc.)
Note: When you're coordinating your appointment time, please let the White Glove team know if you need haul-away services for your current mattress and/or box spring.
Can I select the day and time of my delivery?
With our White Glove service, your items will be delivered lightning-fast to your doorstep via FedEx. You'll receive tracking information so you know when to expect it.
Then, you'll work with our White Glove team to select your day and time for your setup appointment. Most of the time, we can get you scheduled for the same day or the day after your items are delivered! For some extended service areas, it may take a bit longer.
How do I order white glove setup?
If it's available in your area, you'll see “White Glove Setup” as an option at checkout. If you've already placed your order and would like to add White Glove, please give us a call at (954) 371-2004.
What is the fee for white glove setup?
The fee for White Glove setup and mattress removal is $279. Upgrading several rooms at the same time? Even better! It's a flat rate, no matter how many items are in your order.
Note: Once you've placed your order, White Glove service is considered final sale. It cannot be canceled after checkout and the White Glove fee will not be refunded in the event of a return under the 101-Night Sleep Trial or any order cancellation.
Can I track my order?
Yes! Your order will arrive via FedEx, prior to your White Glove appointment. You'll receive your order number and tracking information via email.
Once you've received your package(s), all you'll need to do is bring them inside your home. At your appointment time, the setup technician will take it from there!
Can I cancel the white glove service once I have purchased it?
No, White Glove service is considered final sale once your order is placed. We cannot cancel the service after checkout and we do not offer refunds in the event of a return.