How You Can Finance a Mattress Easily: Two Finance Options
Last Updated on January 10, 2022
Your old bed is sagging and creating unneeded pain. Obviously it is time to replace your mattress but as you begin the mattress search you realize that the one you want may be a few dollars more than you have available. No need to worry because you can finance a mattress easily and finally have the comfortable night’s sleep you have been dreaming about.
Shopping in the brick and mortar traditional bed store can become overwhelming. Listening to sales pitches and jumping from bed to bed with hardly enough time to really test the mattress to see if it is a good fit can make someone even more confused about what mattress to buy. Then you decide on a mattress and discover the cost is prohibitive for your budget.
No need to head out for a day of crazy mattress shopping. When shopping for a new mattress online one can usually save at least 15-percent and GhostBed is an amazing 25-percent less than its online competitors. Along with the immense savings, GhostBed gives an amazing 101-day completely free trial period as well along with a groundbreaking financing option. GhostBed allows one to shop and effortlessly finance a mattress from the comfort of the home.
Click To Buy
Buying the GhostBed mattress is extremely easy. Just click on the size you want from Twin and Twin XL to Queen, King and California king. Add the matching GhostBed Foundation if you want and add to the cart. Your mattress will be shipped free within 24 hours of your placed order. No need to worry about paying for the bed in one chunk. GhostBed gives you zero-percent financing options beyond just putting another charge on your credit card.
Finance Option One: Flex-Pay Option
By partnering with Affirm Financial, GhostBed gives mattress buyers the option of financing their bed by paying over time for up to 12 months from rates, based on customer credit, starting at zero-percent. The flex-pay option is extremely easy. One applies for the flexible pay option during the simple checkout when buying their bed.
When you are ready to place the GhostBed order click on the “Affirm Flex Pay Financing” as your payment option. You will instantly be redirected to a new window where one only needs to answer five questions for a soft credit check in order to affirm your financing to purchase your new mattress. Even better, since it is a soft credit check the process does not affect your credit score. The process is also extremely safe and only asks one for the last four digits of their social security number.
Once the five questions are completed just click on “Create Account” and within 30-seconds you will receive a pin number on your cell phone. Enter the pin in the “Welcome Back” window to sign in to see your payment options. You will have an option of paying over three months, six months or 12 months. Click on your chosen option and then you even have the option to choose auto-pay before clicking to confirm loan.
Finance Option Two: Zero-Percent Finance
In addition to the Affirm payment option GhostBed is also partnered with the very familiar PayPal to give one the option to pay via PayPal within six-months for zero interest. Simply choose to checkout with PayPal when purchasing your bed. When redirected to the PayPal website one is given options to pay with online bank account, debit, bank credit card or PayPal credit. Under these options you will click on the tab named “PayPal Credit Special Offer.”
Easily enter billing information in order to begin the easy financing process. After answering some basic questions PayPal instantly notifies one for approval and then redirects back to the GhostBed website. Once back at GhostBed you will get your order confirmation receipt and your new mattress will be on its way to your bedroom.
The made in America GhostBed mattress, designed by Nature’s Sleep, is a perfect fit for just about everyone. The superb memory foam mattress is comfortable, supportive and durable and designed specifically to give all a great night’s sleep. Along with an amazing mattress are the wonderful payment and financing choices allowing just about anyone to have a dream filled happy night’s sleep on a new mattress.
After undergoing three neck surgeries, Marc knew what it was like to live and sleep in constant pain. In 2001, after searching fruitlessly for a comfortable pillow and mattress that supported his neck and back ... Learn More
Quality • Comfort • Cooling
From $895 $627Shop Mattresses
- How to Choose the Best Mattress for You
- GhostBed’s Mattress Size Guide
- Mattress Disposal & Donation Guide
- Do I Need a Box Spring with My Mattress?
- How You Can Finance a Mattress Easily: Two Finance Options
- When Should I Replace My Mattress: The Definitive Guide
- Three Step-Process to Buying a Mattress Online
- What is the Best Memory Foam Mattress To Purchase?
- Shipping a Mattress: Top Questions Answered
- 4 Reasons to Buy a Mattress-in-a Box
- How Long Does a Mattress Last?
- How to Choose a Mattress Type: Memory Foam, Latex, Innerspring, Hybrid
- What is a Split King Mattress & Is it Worth It?
- How Much Does a Good Mattress Cost?
- Guide: Firm vs Soft Mattress - Pros & Cons
- Mattress Firmness Guide & Scale
- Learn How to Clean Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How To Remove Blood Stains From Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How to Get Urine Stains & Smells Out of Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How to Disinfect and Sanitize Your Memory Foam Mattress
- The Benefits and 4-Step Process to Rotating Your Mattress
- Top 10 Reasons for Eco Friendly Mattress Cleaning
- How to Save a Water Damaged Mattress During a Hurricane or Flood
- How To Move a Mattress: Step-by-Step Guide
- Which is Best: Memory Foam vs Spring Mattress
- Which is Best: Foundation vs Boxspring
- Which is Best: Latex vs Memory Foam Mattress
- GhostBed vs. Casper Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Purple Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Leesa Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Tuft & Needle Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Tempur-Pedic Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Lull Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Loom & Leaf Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Saatva Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Helix Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Novosbed Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Yogabed Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Nectar Mattress Review
- GhostBed Luxe vs Purple 4, Casper Wave, Leesa Sapira & Tempur-Pedic
- 10 Health Benefits of an Adjustable Bed Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Amerisleep Adjustable Base Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Lucid Adjustable Base Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Tempur-Ergo Plus Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Leesa Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Nectar Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Leggett & Platt Simplicity 3.0 Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Reverie 4M Adjustable Base
- 6 Benefits of Sleeping with Your Legs Elevated
- 9 Benefits of Sleeping Elevated
- 10 Quality of Life Benefits of an Adjustable Base Bed
- 6 Benefits of a Zero Gravity Adjustable Bed Base
- How to Sleep Better with Acid Reflux
- Sleeping Elevated Helps with Spinal Alignment & Spinal Health
- Timeline & History of Adjustable Base Bed
- Why GhostBed’s Adjustable Base is High Quality but Less Expensive Than the Competition?
- GhostPillow vs MyPillow® Comparison
- Cooling Pillow Technology and Benefits
- Guide: How to Wash Any Pillow
- Guide: Best Pillow for Side Sleepers
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Hip Pain for 2021
- Best Sleeping Positions for Back Pain
- How to Choose the Best Mattress for Arthritis & Joint Pain
- Guide: Best Firm Mattress for 2020
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Stomach Sleepers
- Guide: How to Choose the Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Kids
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for the Money
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Heavy People
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Athletes
- Guide: The Best Mattresses for All Types of Couples
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Snoring
- Guide: The Best Mattress for Fibromyalgia (+ Tips for Great Sleep)
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Sex
- What is the Best Side to Sleep on: Left or Right?
- Best Sleep Positions During Pregnancy
- Easy Guide to Determining How Much Sleep You Need
- 16 Tips on How to Fall Asleep Quickly
- 4 Tips to Do When You Can't Sleep
- 9 FAQs: Benefits of Sleeping Cool
- Cooling Tips for Better Sleep
- Guide: Best Cooling Mattress for Hot Sleepers
- Guide: Science and Benefits of Sleeping Cool
- Sleep Trimester Guide for Pregnancy: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Trimester
- Tips for Healthy Sleeping During Pregnancy
- 9 Sleep Tips When Feeling Sick & How to Recover Fast
- Guide: How to Sleep with Insomnia & Sleep Better
- Guide: Restless Legs Syndrome and Sleep
- Guide: Tips & Tricks to Get Kids to Sleep & Recommended Sleep Hours
- Narcolepsy Guide: Signs & Treatments to Relieve Narcolepsy
- Guide: How to sleep Better with a Chronic Illness
- Guide: The Importance of Sleep for Weight Loss
- Sleeping Tips: Complete Sleep Tips Guide for New Moms
- Size Comparison Guide: Twin vs Twin XL Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: Full vs Queen Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: King vs Queen Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: California King vs King Mattress
- The Ultimate Guide to Pillowcases
- Guide: 3 Key Benefits of Silk Pillowcases
- Guide: How to Choose the Best Silk Pillowcase
- Silk Pillowcases: Your Newest Beauty Secret
- Guide: What is Mulberry Silk?
- How to Care for Your Silk Pillowcase
- How Often to Replace Bed Sheets
- How to Buy the Right Bed Sheets
- How to Wash Bed Sheets
- Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Supima Cotton
- Guide to Cotton Sheets: What to Know About Egyptian, Pima and Supima
- Guide: Why Thread Count Does Not Matter When Buying Sheets
- Guide: Why Buy Cooling Bed Sheets
- Guide: How To Choose the Best Bed Sheets