Three Step-Process to Buying a Mattress Online
Last Updated on October 13, 2020
Buying a mattress online can afford you the luxury of shopping from home as well as skipping a sales pitch after taking the unneeded time to travel to a store. When faced with purchasing a new mattress from a showroom it can be as overwhelming as deciding on a new car to buy. You walk into a store and right away you view the way too many choices to choose from. On top of that you have sales people running towards you with the added pressure to make the sale.
Although one may believe that they must try out each mattress in a showroom like Goldilocks in the Three Bears, it seems the more mattresses one lays down on, the more that they do feel the same. Perhaps you will feel the difference between a common low end coil as opposed to a memory gel foam that costs thousands of dollars but with mid-range of quality mattresses one can be hard-pressed to really feel a difference when taking a lie down to test in the store.
One should also be aware that it is also highly recommended that one should lie down on their sides, back and stomach each for five to 10 minutes. What sales person is going to stand around quietly while you do this. By skipping the store and buying online you actually really get to try out a mattress to see if it is just right.
Easy Mattress Buying Steps
GhostBed has taken the struggle out of buying a mattress online. They make it simple and easy to purchase. In addition, by cutting out the retail store, one has the chance to find and buy a new high end mattress at a very affordable cost, with free shipping and a 101-Night Sleep Trial that cannot be refused. In just a few steps one can buy the mattress that dreams are made from and have it delivered to their door within a couple of days.
STEP 1: Shopping Around for a Perfect Mattress
STEP 2: Ordering a Mattress Online
STEP 3: 5-Minute Checkout Process
Step 1: Shopping Around for a Perfect Mattress
It’s time to go shopping at the online memory foam mattress store with a completely stress-free experience. Instantly you can click your way through to see how the mattress is designed and manufactured. Check out the warranty as well as if you get a free trial period. You can see the specifications regarding materials and thickness and even read reviews from other actual buyers.
Step 2: Ordering a Mattress Online
Easy peasy, as one only has one mattress to choose from that has been specifically designed and crafted to make everybody comfortable. The only choice to make is the size. With six sizes from twin and XL twin to full, queen, king and California king, you are sure to find the size you need. Add the mattress to the cart and with free shipping you are on the way to check out.
Step 3: 5-Minute Checkout Process
Proceed to checkout with your order and even add a coupon code to get some cash off. Simply add in your billing and shipping details, and method of payment. Press “Place Order” and your new mattress will soon be on its way to your door for your 101-day free trial period.
Receiving the new mattress is fun and exciting. The GhostBed mattress comes shrink-wrapped and packed in a rectangle box about the size of a small refrigerator. One simply takes the packaged mattress out of the box and places it where it is to be positioned. Easily cut open the wrapper, gently as to not nick the mattress, and the mattress comes to life before your eyes, complete with its zippered cover on and ready to make up for a cozy night’s sleep.
By your night 101 you will fully know that this mattress was the perfect choice. No worries though if you are still not sure because you have the option to call GhostBed for up to 101 nights to receive your full money back. They will arrange to come and pick up the mattress as you never have to worry about being charged for shipping.
After undergoing three neck surgeries, Marc knew what it was like to live and sleep in constant pain. In 2001, after searching fruitlessly for a comfortable pillow and mattress that supported his neck and back ... Learn More
Quality • Comfort • Cooling
From $595 $446Shop Mattresses
- How to Choose the Best Mattress for You
- Mattress Size Guide
- Mattress Disposal & Donation Guide
- Do I Need a Boxspring with My Mattress: Foundation Choices
- How You Can Finance a Mattress Easily: Two Finance Options
- When Should I Replace My Mattress: The Definitive Guide
- Three Step-Process to Buying a Mattress Online
- What is the Best Memory Foam Mattress To Purchase?
- Shipping a Mattress: Top Questions Answered
- Memory Foam Mattress in a Box
- How Long Does a Mattress Last?
- How to Choose a Mattress Type: Memory Foam, Latex, Innerspring, Hybrid
- Guide: Why Buy a Split King Mattress Bed
- How Much Does a Good Mattress Cost?
- Guide: Firm vs Soft Mattress - Pros & Cons
- Mattress Firmness Guide & Scale
- Learn How to Clean Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How To Remove Blood Stains From Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How to Get Urine Stains & Smells Out of Your Memory Foam Mattress
- How to Disinfect and Sanitize Your Memory Foam Mattress
- The Benefits and 4-Step Process to Rotating Your Mattress
- Top 10 Reasons for Eco Friendly Mattress Cleaning
- How to Save a Water Damaged Mattress During a Hurricane or Flood
- How To Move a Mattress: Step-by-Step Guide
- Which is Best: Memory Foam vs Spring Mattress
- Which is Best: Foundation vs Boxspring
- Which is Best: Latex vs Memory Foam Mattress
- GhostBed vs. Casper Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Purple Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Leesa Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Tuft & Needle Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Tempur-Pedic Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Lull Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Loom & Leaf Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Saatva Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Helix Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Novosbed Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs Yogabed Mattress Review
- GhostBed vs. Nectar Mattress Review
- GhostBed Luxe vs Purple 4, Casper Wave, Leesa Sapira & Tempur-Pedic
- 10 Health Benefits of an Adjustable Bed Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Amerisleep Adjustable Base Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Lucid Adjustable Base Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Tempur-Ergo Plus Review
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Leesa Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Nectar Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Leggett & Platt Simplicity 3.0 Adjustable Base
- GhostBed Adjustable Base vs Reverie 4M Adjustable Base
- 6 Benefits of Sleeping with Your Legs Elevated
- 9 Benefits of Sleeping Elevated
- 10 Quality of Life Benefits of an Adjustable Base Bed
- Benefits of a Zero Gravity Adjustable Bed Base
- How to Sleep Better with Acid Reflux
- Sleeping Elevated Helps with Spinal Alignment & Spinal Health
- Timeline & History of Adjustable Base Bed
- Why GhostBed’s Adjustable Base is High Quality but Less Expensive Than the Competition?
- GhostPillow vs MyPillow® Comparison
- Cooling Pillow Technology and Benefits
- Guide: How to Wash Any Pillow
- Guide: Best Pillow for Side Sleepers
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Hip Pain for 2020
- Best Sleeping Positions for Back Pain
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Arthritis for 2020
- Guide: Best Firm Mattress for 2020
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Stomach Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Kids
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for the Money
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Heavy People
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Athletes
- Guide: The Best Mattresses for All Types of Couples
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Snoring
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Fibromyalgia
- Guide: Best Tips & Mattress for Sex
- What is the Best Side to Sleep on: Left or Right?
- Best Sleep Positions During Pregnancy
- Easy Guide to Determining How Much Sleep You Need
- 16 Tips on How to Fall Asleep Quickly
- 4 Tips to Do When You Can't Sleep
- 9 FAQs: Benefits of Sleeping Cool
- Cooling Tips for Better Sleep
- Guide: Best Cooling Mattress for Hot Sleepers
- Guide: Science and Benefits of Sleeping Cool
- Sleep Trimester Guide for Pregnancy: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Trimester
- Tips for Healthy Sleeping During Pregnancy
- 9 Sleep Tips When Feeling Sick & How to Recover Fast
- Guide: How to Sleep with Insomnia & Sleep Better
- Guide: Restless Legs Syndrome and Sleep
- Guide: Tips & Tricks to Get Kids to Sleep & Recommended Sleep Hours
- Narcolepsy Guide: Signs & Treatments to Relieve Narcolepsy
- Guide: How to sleep Better with a Chronic Illness
- Guide: The Importance of Sleep for Weight Loss
- Sleeping Tips: Complete Sleep Tips Guide for New Moms
- Size Comparison Guide: Twin vs Twin XL Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: Full vs Queen Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: King vs Queen Mattress
- Size Comparison Guide: California King vs King Mattress
- How Often to Replace Bed Sheets
- How to Buy the Right Bed Sheets
- How to Wash Bed Sheets
- Guide: Why Supima Cotton Sheets and What’s It All About?
- Egyptian, Pima or Supima Cotton Bed Sheets: Which is Best for a Great Sleep?
- Guide: Why Thread Count Does Not Matter When Buying Sheets
- Guide: Why Buy Cooling Bed Sheets
- Guide: How To Choose the Best Bed Sheets