GHOSTBED MATTRESS 20 YEAR WARRANTY
Your new GhostBed mattress is covered by an industry-leading 20-year warranty by Nature’s Sleep, a company that has been in the sleep industry for more than 15 years. The GhostBed is an American-made product that is constructed with the highest quality materials and workmanship. If your mattress has a defect while under warranty, we will repair or replace it.
This Warranty covers:
- Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) greater than one inch not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support).
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the latex or memory foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- During the first ten (10) years of original ownership, if the mattress is deemed defective, GhostBed shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress with the exception of any handling or transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- During years 11 through 20 we will, at our option, repair the mattress at a handling cost to the original owner, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge to the original owner plus transportation costs. If we replace the mattress, the prorated replacement charge will depend on when the mattress is replaced.
- If the mattress is replaced during the eleventh year of this warranty, the original owner will pay the prorated replacement charge of fifty (50) percent of the original purchase price.
- If the mattress is replaced after the eleventh year but before this warranty expires, the prorated charge to the original owner will increase five (5) percent for each subsequent year of the prorated period (i.e. 55% of the original purchase price).
This warranty does not cover normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the GhostBed mattress memory foam material, neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the materials.
All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product or cover has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn, stained or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from GhostBed or an authorized dealer. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it “as-is” and “with all faults.”
Proof of Original Purchase is required to be eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty. You may contact GhostBed’s Customer Service Team by calling 1-855-855-4499 or emailing at email@example.com.
101 Day Sleep Test
The GhostBed 101 Night Sleep Trial is designed to give you the time, comfort, ease and privacy to sleep on your new mattress and discover all of the amazing features and benefits that inspired you to purchase it.
We offer a 101 Night Sleep Trial because we want you to have the time to try your new mattress and make sure it meets all your needs. We encourage you to take your time to experience the GhostBed. Your body needs time to get used to a new mattress, so the first night or two may not be your best night’s sleep. After all, you have been sleeping on that old mattress for quite a while. So give GhostBed the chance to amaze you – no one is pressuring you to decide overnight. We suggest taking 30 to 60 nights to make your decision, but we’ve given you 101 nights to relax and enjoy it.
If you ultimately decide that the GhostBed is not all you want it to be, simply go to our Return Request page and we will arrange for a free return. All we ask is that you give your new mattress a chance for the two of you to get to know each other for a minimum of 30 nights.
Please read the following important information:
Gel Memory foam is a temperature sensitive material — therefore the ambient room temperature may affect the feel of the mattress. Very warm or humid weather may make the mattress feel extra soft, while very cold weather may make the mattress somewhat firmer. A bedroom temperature between 65°-75° Fahrenheit will generate the proper feel.
Rotate the Mattress from head to foot every two weeks for the first few months, followed by once every two or three months, or as needed.