GhostBed in the Press
Calisha Anderson email@example.com
Allison Rodak firstname.lastname@example.org
Zibby partners with GhostBed – 65M Americans can now have the coolest sleep of their natural life.
NEW YORK, NY – 02/01/2017 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — On January 30, 2017, Zibby’s lease purchase option integrated with GhostBed (by Nature’s Sleep) to expand the innovative online mattress retailer’s customer base by 65M adults with low and evolving FICO scores. The partnership will help GhostBed grow sales by offering a payment option for the 47% of US consumers who need a monthly payment for expensive durable goods. The Zibby button allows this population to get approved in 30 seconds, checkout seamlessly online, and pay over time.
“We’re thrilled to be partnered with GhostBed, a leader in the high growth, bed in a box sector. This partnership marks an industry first, enabling consumers to receive a mattress directly from a vertically integrated e-tailer through a fully automated, online lease transaction.” Zac Prince, SVP Sales and Business Development, Zibby
GhostBed holds a firm stance in the bed in a box category as the “bigger, better and more affordable” option. As stated on their website www.ghostbed.com, their core belief is that everyone deserves the best sleep of their natural life, but they also acknowledge that the high-ticket price may be difficult for many working-class Americans. Zibby provided the perfect solution. GhostBed customers get pre-approved with no credit required, in under a minute, and the process is designed to be customer-centric. With just a few clicks, customers can gain access to immediate funding to purchase the popular GhostBed, or the real-time cooling GhostPillow.
“We’ve seen strong results and sales growth from our existing prime financing options at GhostBed. After learning about Zibby’s product and streamlined user experience, we knew that we’d found a great partner and we wanted to move forward as quickly as we could. We’re passionate about delivering a great value and experience to our customers. Zibby wants the same thing. Adding Zibby as a payment option helps us expand our customer base and drive incremental sales growth.” Marc Werner, CEO, GhostBed
Zibby– A point of sale, lease-to-own payment solution for online and in-store shopping. Zibby’s 30-second no credit-required lease purchase option currently serves the 47% of the US population who desire a flexible monthly payment option for durable goods. Zibby integrates seamlessly with retailers online and in-store to allow retailers to grow and delight customers anytime, in any channel.
The GhostBed is made in America by Nature’s Sleep, a mattress industry leader for over fifteen years, focusing on high-quality, low-cost sleep products. With expert craftsmanship and superior materials designed for comfort and durability, the GhostBed offers an affordable alternative in the online mattress marketplace. The only mattress of its kind that comes with an optional matching foundation, the GhostBed ships in 24 hours, delivered to your front door with free shipping, and includes an industry-leading 20 year Warranty and 101-Night free trial period.
GhostBed in the News
- Zibby partners with GhostBed – 65M Americans can now have the coolest sleep of their natural life. – Press Release Jet
- Chatting with GhostBed: How they approach building their business on (and off) Amazon – Amazon Advertising
- Waking up the tired mattress market – Facebook Success Stories
- 5 Awesome Gizmos To Help You Sleep it Off This Summer – The Huffington Post
- Wrapify Is Taking A Bite Out Of OOH By Turning Cars Into Moving Billboards – Ad Exchanger
- Wrapify Rolls Into Chicago with GhostBed as First Advertiser – PRWeb
- GhostBed Wakes Up Chicago Baseball Fans Inking New Partnership with CBS Cubs Radio Network – PR Rocket
- Mattress maker goes after the younger crowd online – SunSentinel
Previous GhostBed Press Releases
- Ghostbed Military Mission Changes Lives
- New GhostBed Lets Consumers Buy a Mattress Without Getting out of Bed
- GhostBed Partners with Affirm Financial to Offer 0% Financing on New Mattress