GhostBed in the Press
GhostBed Offers Klarna Financing Options to Enhance Customer Purchasing Experience
Leading Mattress E-Tailer GhostBed Partners with Payment Provider Klarna to Finance Better Sleep with Just a Few Clicks
NEW YORK and FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Klarna (www.klarna.com), one of the world’s most innovative payment providers, is partnering with GhostBed (www.ghostbed.com), a leading online mattress e-tailer, to provide an instant financing solution for GhostBed customers.
Made in America and purchased via the website, GhostBed prices are among the most competitive in the mattress in a box space, starting at $495. The full product line features complimentary items that complete the sleep experience, including an all-wood foundation and the popular real-time cooling GhostPillow.
At checkout, GhostBed customers now have additional options which have been seamlessly integrated into the e-tailer’s checkout system. In addition to using a credit or debit card, they can choose from two Klarna financing options—planned payments over six to 36 month periods with a special promotional rate, or flexible month-to-month payments.
“Our customers have come to appreciate and expect exceptional products and service from GhostBed, and our integration of these Klarna flexible payment options extends our commitment into the payment process,” said Marc Werner, founder and CEO, GhostBed. “Great online shopping is about a hassle-free experience, and Klarna helps us eliminate some of the friction of purchasing mattresses and accessories.”
Financing a purchase has historically been optimized for brick and mortar stores. The online equivalent, however, can often be an ordeal, with redirects, lengthy forms and unclear information. Klarna’s process only requires a few fields of information, and lets customers know instantly if they qualify for the financing solution.
“We’re glad to partner with GhostBed and help provide more payment choices for its loyal customers,” said Brian Billingsley, CEO, Klarna North America. “Many of our merchant partners realize a significant lift in sales after implementing our financing options into their checkout operations. We look forward to a great partnership with this successful and entrepreneurial company.”
Klarna is a leading payments provider that aims to make the payment process simple, smooth and safe for customers and its merchant partners. The company, founded in 2005, was recently named as one of the top disruptor companies in the world by CNBC. Klarna works together with 65,000 merchants to offer payment solutions to more than 45 million users in Europe and North America. The company’s North America headquarters is in Columbus, Ohio with sales and marketing operations in New York. Klarna has 1,500 employees and is active in 18 countries. Klarna Credit is issued by WebBank, member FDIC.
The GhostBed is made in America by Nature’s Sleep, a mattress industry leader for over fifteen years, focusing on high-quality, low-cost sleep products. With expert craftsmanship and superior materials designed for comfort and durability, the GhostBed offers an affordable alternative in the online mattress marketplace. The only mattress of its kind that comes with an optional matching foundation, the GhostBed ships in 24 hours, delivered to your front door with free shipping, and includes an industry-leading 20 year Warranty and 101-Night free trial period.
GhostBed in the News
- Ghostbed – CBS Austin
- WARBY OF XWarby of X: Using Quality To Support Online Mattress Buying – PYMNTS
- Ghostbed offers Klarna financing option – Furniture Today
- GhostBed Offers Klarna Financing Options to Enhance Customer Purchasing Experience – Yahoo! Finance
- Klarna: Financing Better Customer Experiences – PYMNTS
- Zibby partners with GhostBed – 65M Americans can now have the coolest sleep of their natural life. – Press Release Jet
- Chatting with GhostBed: How they approach building their business on (and off) Amazon – Amazon Advertising
- Waking up the tired mattress market – Facebook Success Stories
- 5 Awesome Gizmos To Help You Sleep it Off This Summer – The Huffington Post
- Wrapify Is Taking A Bite Out Of OOH By Turning Cars Into Moving Billboards – Ad Exchanger
- Wrapify Rolls Into Chicago with GhostBed as First Advertiser – PRWeb
- GhostBed Wakes Up Chicago Baseball Fans Inking New Partnership with CBS Cubs Radio Network – PR Rocket
- Mattress maker goes after the younger crowd online – SunSentinel
Previous GhostBed Press Releases
- Zibby Partners With GhostBed
- Ghostbed Military Mission Changes Lives
- New GhostBed Lets Consumers Buy a Mattress Without Getting out of Bed
- GhostBed Partners with Affirm Financial to Offer 0% Financing on New Mattress