GhostBed Adjustable Base
High quality, most affordable Adjustable Power Base
- 15 whisper-like quiet massage modes
- Experience zero gravity with the touch of a button
- Under-bed LED lighting, USB ports, wireless remote
Ships FREE in 24 hours: Delivered in 2-5 Business Days via FedEx
Industry Leading Adjustable Base
Built with Exceptional Quality for Maximum Comfort
Elevate your head to any position
Dual head and foot massage
Multiple pre-set positions
USB ports on both sides
Underbed LED lighting
Unlimited foot positions
We are making it even harder to get out of bed
The GhostBed Adjustable Base: all the luxury of a premium adjustable bed base for thousands less than other leading brands.
Use the wireless remote control to position your bed literally any way you like, while enjoying simultaneous head and foot massage.
Your Adjustable Bed Base includes:
- Choose from 15 whisper-quiet massage modes – Drift off to sleep with a comforting head and foot massage
- Enjoy easy pre-set positions for lounging and watching TV
- Experience Zero-Gravity Mode – feel weightless with just the touch of a button
- Charge your devices in bed thanks to USB ports on each side
- Never stub your toe in the dark again with soft, glowing under-bed LED lights!
- Taking your comfort to a whole new level
- Relieve nighttime acid reflux, heartburn, and GERD
- Soothe chronic neck & back pain
- Easily sit up to nurse your baby
- Enjoy a little extra assistance when getting up and out of bed
- Recover from surgery of medical procedures without using pillows to prop yourself up
Compare & Decide for Yourself
|GhostBed Adjustable||Temper Ergo Plus||Sleep Number Flexfit 3||Leggett and Platt Prodigy Comfort Elite|
|Dual Foot & Head Massage|
|Underbed LED Lighting|
|Flexible Financing & Payment Options|
|Ships in 24 Hours|
|100% U.S.-Based Customer Service Team|
Interactive Massage Units
Target aches & pains directly with dual acting massage settings.
Under-Bed LED Lights
Illuminate your comfort at the touch of a button.
USB Ports on Each Side
Recharge your sleep and your battery.
Pricing & Sizes
Contemporary Style Charcoal Grey Fabric
100% Steel Constructed Frame
Max Weight: 750 lbs.
Steel Retainer Bar to keep mattress in place
Steel Retainer Bar to keep mattress in place
Matted Coat Finish
Wireless Backlit Remote
15 Massage Modes
3 Preset Positions (TV. Zero Gravity. Lounge)
2 Recessed Massage Units
6 Tubular Steel Legs, 12″ each
110 VOLT Plug + Battery Backup
Dimensions: 38″ x 80″ x 15″ 122 lbs
Box Dimensions: 41″ x 40.5″ x 9″
Dimensions: 60″ x 80″ x 15″ 145 lbs
Box Dimensions: 61″ x 40.5″ x 9″
(2 TWIN XL ADJUSTABLES)
Dimensions: 76″ x 80″ x 15″ 244 lbs
Elevated Health Benefits
Head Elevation: A slightly elevated head opens breathing passages, allowing for air to flow more freely which may reduce snoring
Foot Elevation: Raising your feet releases pressure on the lower spine, increases blood circulation, and soothes tired achy feet.
Massage: Dual interactive massage therapy stimulates blood flow, bringing more oxygen to overworked body parts and ultimately reducing tension & muscle fatigue.
Zero Gravity Position: This position balances the effect of gravity across your body. With less pressure the heart does not work as hard to circulate blood which increases lung capacity, blood oxygen levels and spinal decompression.
Acid Reflux Relief: Lying flat can cause stomach acids to move to the esophagus, and cause acid reflux or heartburn. Elevating your upper body by 6 to 8 inches helps to retain these stomach acids, and relieve nausea.
Asthma & Snoring: Straight, horizontal sleeping can restrict breathing passages and block air from reaching vital organs. Adjustable beds have been proven by the FDA to open airways, prevent asthma attacks during sleep, and even reduce snoring throughout the night.
Insomnia: Many who suffer from insomnia find that the root reason is due to limited uncomfortable sleeping positions. On an adjustable base, there’s infinite ergonomic positioning to choose from. Finding the right elevated position for your body can dramatically improve blood circulation and oxygen levels, thus alleviating insomnia and leaving you with nothing but zzzz’s.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Engineered with expert craftsmanship and the highest quality materials, your Adjustable Power Base Bed Frame is supported with an industry-leading Lifetime Limited warranty.
Extended Warranty Available
For added protection, GhostBed offers an extended warranty for peace of mind to protect your investment even longer.
Your order ships fast and free — an Adjustable In A Box™ delivered right to your door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just like our GhostBed Mattresses, the adjustable base come to you in a box and is delivered to your door by FedEx.
The best mattress would be either the GhostBed or the GhostBed Luxe mattress. Mattress types that work well with an adjustable power foundation are all memory foam and latex mattresses, and most innersprings. Memory Foam and Latex Mattresses are ideal for adjustable power foundations as they are flexible and highly adaptable to the base’s positions and elevations. Some Innerspring mattresses may or may not be as flexible and will vary on pressure points and comfort based on their construction.
Absolutely, any place a regular foundation/boxspring fits, so does the GhostBed Adjustable Base. Even if you have a headboard and footboard with side rails and slats, our Adjustable base will slip right in place.
Your adjustable power base bed frame will arrive at your door pre-assembled with just a few additional steps. Simply un-box the folded frame on a flat floor upside down, slide the locking frame bolts to keep the mechanism in place and finally attach the legs and retainer bar. That’s it! No tools, no worries, no problem. Click here to view the manual for instructions.
A single King size mattress traditionally had two boxsprings to make moving the bed easier. Having two Twin XL adjustable power base not only makes delivery and moving of bed easier, but also can be synced together to be used for one King mattress or used independently for a Split King bed.
- Two bases equal twice the built-in power ports for charging USB devices
- Two bases allow for each side to have individualized options, such as massage and zero gravity, instead of just single features in the middle
- Two bases allow for an easier move, whether just around in the room or to a new home
- Two bases give the option to work independently with two remotes, or easily sync for one remote to be used to position up and down as one large King bed
- Two bases are perfect for fulfilling individualized needs for couples sharing a bed
Twin XL (38” x 80”)
Queen (60” x 80”)
King (76” x 80”) – King Adjustable Base comes as 2-Twin XL’s.