GHOSTBED KD BOXSPRING 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Your new GhostBed KD Foundation/Box Spring is covered by a 3-year warranty by Nature’s Sleep, a company that has been in the sleep industry for more than 15 years. The GhostBed is an American-made product that is constructed with the highest quality materials and workmanship. If your KD Foundation/ Box Spring has a defect while under warranty, we will repair or replace it.
This Warranty covers:
Any defects in materials and workmanship, splits or cracks in your new GhostBed Box Spring/KD Foundation.
Length of Warranty:
This warranty protects you for three (3) years from the original date of purchase of your GhostBed Box Spring/KD Foundation
In order for this limited warranty to be valid, you MUST:
- Register your product with GhostBed within 30 days of purchase for this warranty to be valid. Click here to register online.
- Be the original consumer or purchaser. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the Box Spring/KD Foundation.
- Have purchased the GhostBed Box Spring/KD Foundation from an authorized dealer.
- Provide proof of purchase via copy of original store receipt reflecting proof of purchase date, place of purchase and purchase price.
- Contact the retail store or dealer where you purchased your Box Spring/KD Foundation. If the dealer determines that a warranty problem exists, GhostBed will either replace or authorize the dealer to repair the defective product.
GhostBed reserves the right to decide the appropriate solution. If it is necessary to return the product to the factory, packaging and freight costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
Limitation on claims:
THE SERVICE TERMS STATED IN THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE CONSUMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF PRODUCT FAILURE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. GHOSTBED MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. By way of example only, (i) incidental damages include items such as phone charges, time lost from work, transportation costs and cost of renting a product to temporarily replace the warranted product; and (ii) consequential damages include items such as replacing other property that is damaged when the warranted product fails, are not covered.
How State Law Applies:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to you.