GHOSTPILLOW 5 YEAR WARRANTY
GhostBed guarantees the original purchaser that the GhostPillow will be replaced or repaired at our option, should it be deemed defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects during this five year warranty period, excluding the specific limitations contained herein.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS:
- Deterioration in the cell structure of the material that causes the product to not return to it’s original shape.
- Any physical flaw in the material that causes it to split or crack despite normal use and proper handling.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY:
1. This warranty protects you for five (5) years from the original date of purchase of your GhostPillow™.
EXCLUSIONS—THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Increase in softness of the GhostPillow™ pressure relieving material.
- Decrease in the slow recovery feature.
The above exclusions are aspects that do not affect the performance or pressure relieving qualities of the product. The outer pillow cover is warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase against faults in material or workmanship. If the pillow, cover is physically abused, damaged, soiled burned, cut or torn, this warranty is void.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THIS WARRANTY:
- Register your product with GhostBed within 30 days of purchase for this warranty to be valid at www.GhostBed.com.
- You must provide original sales receipt as valid proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product or cover has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- This limited warranty provides the original purchaser specific legal rights which may vary from state to state.
This warranty protects you for five (5) years from the original date of purchase of your GhostPillow™.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Memory Foam and Gel Memory Foam is a temperature sensitive material; therefore the ambient room temperature may affect the material’s feel. Very warm or humid weather may make the material feel extra soft, while very cold weather may render the pillow somewhat firmer. A bedroom temperature between 65° – 75° Fahrenheit will generate the proper feel.