See How Consumer Reports Rates GhostBed
Both The GhostBed & GhostBed Luxe ranked in
Consumer Reports does not endorse products or services.
Read the Report
top 90% approval range
from America’s most trusted independent review source.
Consumer Reports’ 2018 review found that GhostBed offers:
- “Very good performance”
Performed well for all sleepers – including side, back, and stomach sleepers.
- Firm, supportive feel, with limited
“This mattress proved to be very stable and limited the amount of vibration felt.”
- “Very Good” to “Excellent” ratings”
Rated positively amongst all categories — including excellent durability.
Awarded for “Best Cooling Mattress”
Review sites like Men’s Health along with Sleepopolis.com, Tuck.com, and ChooseMattress.com all say that GhostBed is the coolest mattress around. Which we knew already, but it’s still nice to hear.
2 options for longer and deeper sleep
About The GhostBed
- 1Plush Cover — Smooth, soft cover made with a stretchy, durable blend of viscose and polyester.
- 21.5” Aerated Latex Foam — The small holes in this top latex layer constantly pull heat away from the body for a cooler sleep.
- 32” Gel Memory Foam — Our proprietary foam formula is created with larger cells than traditional memory foam. This layer helps transfer heat away from the body for cooler sleeping.
- 47.5” High-Density Base — Our long-lasting, high-density foam core forms the foundation of your GhostBed. We developed the base to be firm enough for good spinal alignment without creating an uncomfortably hard-feeling mattress.
About GhostBed Luxe
- 1½” Triple-Tech “Ghost Hug” Cooling Topper — First, a ½” of cooling fiber is woven into the topper.
- 21″ Gel Memory Foam Formula — Next, 1” of our proprietary Gel Memory Foam formula is infused into the topper to transfer heat away from the body
- 3Ghost Ice Fabric — Finally, we top it off with our cool-to-the-touch Ghost Ice Fabric.
- 4Ghost Ice Layer — Cutting edge phase change technology captures heat, creating a cool sleeping.
- 5Gel Memory Foam — Gel infused into the Memory Foam absorbs heat as it builds up then dissipates as fresh air passes through the foam.
- 6Ghost Bounce Layer — Exclusively ours- responsive like Latex, contouring like Memory Foam, yet resilient. The Ghost Bounce layer is as close as you can come to floating without leaving the ground.
- 77.5” High-Density Base — Provides ideal support, durability and longevity. Your natural body temperature is 98.6°F. Throughout the night, the heat your body creates can become trapped in your mattress, creating an uncomfortably hot sleeping environment. That doesn’t happen with the GhostBed Luxe. Its core includes a layer of Phase Change Material, which absorbs and dissipates large amounts of heat without raising the temperature of the inner foam layers.
GhostBed is built to last
Every GhostBed is built around a high-density foam core that won’t sag, droop, or split. The GhostBed Classic’s aerated foam layer also means that more air circulates around your body as you sleep, keeping you cool
In 2017, we improved on perfection by introducing the GhostBed Luxe — a high-tech mattress constructed with patent-pending Phase Change material, which helps regulate your body temperature while you sleep.
Our mattresses are also backed by a longer-than-average 20-year warranty. (And unlike most other online mattress makers, we’ve actually been around long enough to back that up.)